Skip to main content

A cute 2 liner letter from my Dad

A cute 2 liner letter from Dad : My Daddy😘Allen John

Today-fathers day; thank you for your encouraging gift, today I read that small gift. Thank you

To all father's : 
I just can't express my happiness after reading this text from my daddy. My heart feels content and it's overwhelming to know that my dad had a heart to appreciate the love that l had shared through a small customized printable paper card and gave it on Father's Day but today (this Sunday) my church celebrated Father's Day and dad didn't take time to open it immediately when I gave him that day, but today a midst his busy schedule on a Sunday... He's opened his phone to send me the above text message in reply for the love note...Awe! I'm Feeling loved. A dad who values his daughter so much is pretty hard to find in this busy world...His scale of setting standards is constantly rising from when I started admiring him as a kid and it still goes on...Love you daddy❤️you're the best dad ever 😘 

I encourage all the fathers out there to appreciate and convey back how much you love your children in any small way and you will see all teeth, smiles and memories being cherished which is the greatest treasure of all for people like me😍😎Thanks daddy... you made my day!

Love, 
Ur Princess Praisy❤️

Comments

  1. It doesn't seem like a two line... It has four phrases and its clubbed in the same line...ha ha.. Gotta admit, its actually great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Invalid

Invalid? Speak life...! Are you feeling Invalid , with no value....? Don't you feel worried and anxious about being single for a very long time....! Are you left alone with no friends or fun because nobody values you? What's your age? How long have you felt empty and worthless? Relax and think with me as you have fun reading my storyboard that I just made referring John 5:2-9! Doesn't this man's history sound empathizing..? There are times when we too feel INVALID when being helpless, forgotten, disappointed, or on the verge of giving up to try any further, but for him, it was forever, he thought he can never make it and die in hopelessness and frustration. Just imagine putting your leg in his shoes...He was invalid for 38 years! Isn't that really long...yeah! He was lying by the side of a pool called Bethesda in Jerusalem just like that every morning and night, wishing to step into the pool right in time when the angel stirs, for the time of healing....

Anticipation is sometimes more exciting than actual events!

I was hooked on to something I heard recently and I started thinking deeply on it...! According to brain science our anticipation is extremely high until when we wait to receive something but once we get to the point of acquiring that something we were longing for...the excitement graph drops down so drastically from its peak. I hope I'm not the only one who is a victim of such a thing! But in support of this anticipation we tend to fight and start a battle to somehow win the situation. We eventually start to battle with our energy, money, society, friends, family and even our own self. For instance, Let's say your striving hard to buy an expensive mobile phone that you always wanted to buy, and you've been battling hard to show yourself how hard you had worked to buy this, you've proved yourself, and finally made it. But once you receive it in your hand you find that your brain is not experiencing the same excitement you had experienced in your wait...!  ...

When I'm ANGRY! How do I pacify myself to control my Anger?

Don't we feel embarrassed thinking of those awkward moments where we all have struggled to hide th e anger that's pumping up?  Especially for women it's so easy to express even without words resulting with either watery eyes or a red face. Know what! I've been there too! I've also  trie d possible funny ways to calm myself down like trying hard to make the shape of my smile to stay perfect even when tears roll down out of u ncontrollable tense or trying to drink water at times to push the temper inside...(haha), these have never helped me ever; B ut anyways, those remain fun experiencing :P Sometimes trying to vent out by sharing with someone who understands, has also worked better than the other funny ones (but not always tho!). So I always wanted to handle this particular emotion or feeling in a better way. I was thinking...Hmmm...?!!!! If forgiving the one who caused this tension would be the best way to handle anger but it is not as easy as we say it ...